What we offer
The model TIR100-2 package
- TIR100-2 model with your choice of power voltage supply (115V or 230V).
- A two-in one calibration standard: a low emissivity value side of polished aluminum and a high emissivity side of a black body trap.
- Certificate of calibration for the calibration standard, traceable to reference standards from Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in Berlin (GER), ref. No. 73213 PTB 16 and 73214 PTB 16. It is valid for two years.
- A lockable, portable, hard aluminum case for easy storage and transportation of the TIR100-2 and standards.
- Hard copy manual in English.
The foil holder is a practical apparatus to grip thin coated foil samples (and other textiles) flat and uniformly across the surface of the holder plate as seen in the pictures.
Two magnetic clamps on each side are used to keep the sample locked in place.
An additional benefit in using the foil holder helps samples to maintain room temperature longer during measurement. This will help in reducing fluctuation and thus increase the accuracy in emissivity results when using thin materials such as thin coated foils.
Rental of the TIR100-2 unit
Here at INGLAS we understand that when acquiring new equipment for your company you must justify the necessity for such purchases. That is why we offer the TIR100-2 to be tested at your convenience as a rental device. If you then see fit to purchase a new TIR100-2 from us within 6 months of the initial rental period, we will gladly reimburse you the initial rental fee, excluding shipment cost.
Some important facts:
- Initial rental period is for 2 weeks and only this period will be reimbursed
- An additional fee will be charged for any subsequent week thereafter the initial rental period
- If you are interested in this offer, please fill out the contact form and we will shortly send you a formal quote.
Testing samples for emissivity
We do offer a service of analysing samples, when feasible. We require uncompromised samples at a size of at least 70 x 70 mm to be shipped to us at our head office in Germany. If you are interested in this offer, please fill out the contact form and we will shortly send you a formal quote.